Up to £3,900 Towards the Installation of your New Connection
Leased line installation fees often run into four figures. If these high install costs are stopping you from upgrading your connectivity, you may be eligible for an Origin Connectivity Voucher!
We know the huge difference that high quality connectivity makes to the performance of a business. By launching the Origin Broadband Connectivity Vouchers, we've made it possible for businesses around the nation to benefit from a free installation on premium connectivity.
If your business is eligible, we will install your new Superfast Fibre or Leased Line connection absolutely free, up to £3,900.
Superfast broadband with absolutely no installation fee.
Get in touch today and your dedicated account manager will ensure that your business is no longer hindered by bad connectivity.
Boosted Leased Line
Highest standard of business connectivity, installed absolutely free.
Complete a two-minute application today to see if you're eligible and find out how our team of in-house experts can improve the way your business connects.
Cutting edge solutions for businesses of all sizes
If you are a sole trader, running a small team or just starting up, we have a product that will offer a great experience at the best value. As your business grows, we can seamlessly add any services you may need along the way.
Medium - Large Business
We’ve been delighted to see many of our smaller customers achieve rapid growth along with us. We have a proven track record of providing and maintaining future-proof business grade solutions to organisations nationwide.
Corporate or Public Sector
Creating bespoke solutions for corporate and public sector customers is where Origin truly shines. Our amazing private network paired with a passionate account management team ensure that we offer much more than a standard ISP.
Sales & Advice
0800 206 23 33
GET STARTED NOW
Monday - Friday 7:00 - 19:00
We let our customers do the talking...
I would recommend them in the strongest possible terms
Adam Gray - Doncaster Racecourse
Origin offered us a better deal than the big national companies
Overnight my broadband speeds were 20 times faster with Origin's package
Mr D Bodman
Through the whole process we had a single point of contact who kept us informed
Mr S Roberts
- Origin is a telecommunications network operator; this means that we do more than simply purchase a wholesale product from BT to resell. We manage our connections at every point to ensure the best experience possible at all times. We work with a number of large partner organisations to deliver the same world-leading connectivity solutions – wherever and whenever it is required.
- A number of ISPs provide services from the Origin Broadband network. We have first-hand experience as a reseller, and we use what we have learned to give the best service possible. We want our partner customers to enjoy the same success that we have experienced and will do all we can to support them.
- If you have an existing customer base that would benefit from value-added services or simply want to learn the benefits of becoming a referrer or ISP, please speak to one of our account managers on 0800 206 2333 or get in touch via the Contact Us page.
- The launch of the Origin Broadband network is the most recent stage of our impressive growth, and is a result of significant investment into our telecoms infrastructure. Following a multi-million pound investment in 2014, we are planning to invest significantly more over the coming years to allow us to continue offering the best products on the market at an industry-leading price point.
- Covering 98% of South Yorkshire for ‘on net’ services and extending across 100% of the UK as we interconnect with our partner organisations, the Origin network is flexible, versatile and offers full resilience. For more information on our network please click here.
- Utilising the latest technology, our network features state of the art equipment housed within secure telephone exchanges to deliver bespoke solutions to our customers and partner ISPs.
- Following our recent successes at the national business awards in London, Labour Chief Whip Rosie Winterton visited our office to learn just how a Doncaster start-up has managed to achieve such impressive growth in such a short time to be able to hold the largest Yorkshire owned network in the UK. She discussed the challenges a growing organisation faces in the current economy and how government can work to replicate this kind of success to other businesses (as is sorely needed).
- It’s official! Origin Broadband is the British Chamber of Commerce national Business of the Year 2014! Immediately after winning two of the biggest business awards in the UK (including National Young Person in Business), Oliver returned home to be awarded 'Young Person in Business' for the second year in a row at his home chamber of Doncaster.